Six Steps to a Custom Order:
- We start by discussing your ideas. Many people provide reference images, links, or sketches.
- We give you an estimate in cost and completion time. The completion time estimate is only good for a week. Scheduling changes fast around here. The quoted price is good for 6 months.
- Once we confirm the details, you place the order by putting down a 25% deposit via Paypal. Then we schedule the work on your project. Your deposit is not refundable.
- After making the deposit, you can break up the payments in any way that’s convenient as long as it’s paid in full by the time it’s finished.
- We will ask for measurements and other info. Sometimes we do sketches to clarify the design. We will keep in touch with you on our progress, sometimes sending in-process photos.
- When the order is complete, we send final photos to you. The balance, plus shipping cost, is due before we ship. We will give you all the shipping, tracking, and customs info and stay in touch until you receive it to make sure you are satisfied with the work.
Completion times vary widely, from 2 weeks to 3 months. There will be several other projects already scheduled before we can start yours, so add the length of the waiting list to the completion time.
In other words – if a piece is going to take 3 weeks to make and we are scheduling production 12 weeks ahead, your ship date is going to be approximately 15 weeks from the date of deposit.
We love getting pictures of happy customers wearing their armor, like this one of Victoria in her Loki set at NYComicCon 2013.